Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lazy Day Makeup Tips!

Today's blog post is going to be my few steps to lazy day makeup!  I and going to give steps and examples of products <3

These steps will work best if you use a moisturizer before bed or before you apply even lazy day makeup! Take care of your skin and keep it hydrated!

Step #1 perfect and mattify your face. I like to use my Covergirl and Olay Concealer Balm ($8) to perfect or disguise any spots on my completion and once I have finished concealing I will just dust my face with some kind of powder; mineral veils, pressed powders, loose foundation powders, anything will do. I like to use bareMinerals mineral veil ($20), Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder ($10), or e.l.f. Mineral foundation ($5) for additional coverage.
Step #2 Your Brows! To me my eyebrows completely frame my face and I hate to leave home without having my brows done.  I have currently been using e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in medium ($3). And if you don't have any cosmetic product made for brows, you can use an eyeliner or eyeshadow about the same color as your hair. I used to use a brown eyeliner from dollar tree to do my brows. No biggy! I loved my brows then all the same. Also just a reminder, please take care of your brows, don't shave them off but make sure you regularly shape them with either tweezers or wax, brows set up your entire face's frame work!!!!

Last but not least, lips, do something with your lips. I either go for a chap stick, a tinted lip balm or sometype of stain. I like the Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm ($1), e.l.f  Essential Lip Balm Tints ($2), or the N.Y.C lip stains ($5) which are a decent but not perfect product.

No comments:

Post a Comment