Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Covergirl Tru Blend Liquid Makeup a.k.a Covergirl Tru Blend Foundation REVIEW

A few weeks ago I had a two dollar off coupon on the Covergirl Tru Blend line and I thought that I might as well give it a go!

First off, I will give you a little background on my skin. I have pale and mild to extremely dry skin. If I don't moisturize my skin at night with an extreme moisturizer and with a lighter moisturizer before I do my makeup my skin is a dry mess. I get small break outs every once in a while. My pores aren't huge but definitely there.

This product works well for me. It is a medium coverage, I didn't try to build it up though. This doesn't cling to dry patches. The pump works nicely. There is an awesome shade variety! I am the lightest shade l1, and the bottle contains 1 fluid ounce. This wears nicely through the day and doesn't change or get nasty  by the end of the day. I don't find this getting oily but this does not leave your skin matte, you will need a powder over top. I would give this product 5 stars and I can't really think of a negative to this product. It should work well with even oily skin types but I am not exactly an oily skin expert, but it doesn't make my t zone oily. This product leaves you with a natural looking finish not a cakey one. Thumbs up for Covergirl!

Facts: 
Natural Finish
Shade Variety
Medium Coverage 
Doesn't cling to dry patches
At least an 8 hour wear
Has a Pumper to dispense 
Thick Liquid Consistence
Does leave a dry skinned individuals t zone oily mid-day


No comments:

Post a Comment