Monday, February 17, 2014

Face of the Day/ FOTD 2/17/2014


First Face of the Day Post! 
Sorry for the poor picture quality but I will walk you through the look and the products used regardless! Haha and here we go! 
I started with Covergirl's Tru Blend Liquid Makeup in l1 and blended that all over my face.Then I used Revlon's Photoready Concealer in 001 under my eyes, and on my t zone, it works well, I just have really dark under eye circles.I continued on to use my e.l.f. Professional Powder Brush to apply Essence's Matt Bronzing Powder under my cheek bones and around my hair line. I then used my Tarte Off the Cuff Palette, shade "dazzled", on the apples of my cheeks and on back with my jane iredale powder brush. And as the last face step I applied Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed powder all over my face with my Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face brush.
Then I started my eyes off by using bareMinerals Prime Time eyelid primer all over my lid. Then I took my NYX Love in Rio 07  lightest shade and put it on my brow bone and all over my lid with my  e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" brush. Then I took the darkest shade from my Rio Trio and put it in my crease. I  then used my e.l.f Precision Liquid Eyeliner in black and lined my upper lash line ending with a wing. I then lined my water line with Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof liner in nude. And took the same Rimmel liner in Black and put it on the outer half of my lower lash line. I then used my e.l.f. Small Angled Brush to take Loreal's infallible eyeshadow in 759 and applied it to my outer v. It gives a nice pop of the years radiant orchid color (which you can't see in the picture lol). Then to finish off my eyes, I applied Tarte's lights, camera, LASHES mascara. Look at how full those lashes are!

But of course I didn't forget my brows and lips! On my brows I used e.l.f.'s Studio Brow Kit in Medium. For the lips I did Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain + Balm (it faded quickly, I'm not a fan, do not waste money on this stain!).

No comments:

Post a Comment