Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dove Go Sleeveless Anti Perspirant Deodorant

             This product states that you can go sleeveless in just five days.  I have always had issues with ingrown hair and razor burn on my underarm areas. It was completely normal for me to have multiple  nasty spots under my arms at one time and I never thought a deodorant would help.
            Since I have started using this, plus I am using the same razors I have for years, my under arms have completely changed.  At one point I was afraid to throw my hands up in the air around my boyfriend and now I can whenever I want.  I no longer have razor burn under my arms nor do I have nasty, swollen ingrown hair, and like I said I haven't changed my razor.
          This product doesn't leave me smelling bad after any amount of time and I would say have have gone at least 24hrs with out showering or reapplication.  It does state on the bottle that is has a 48 hr longevity period but I have not tested this. The one scent I have has a nice clean scent with maybe a bit of a baby powder scent.  It is not extremely fragrant, it just keeps you from smelling. Overall great product <3
I hope that  I have convinced someone try this,because it is truly my favorite deodorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment