Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Perfect Four, My Best Brushes Review

From Left to Right:
jane iredale Powder brush; bareMinerals Full Flawless Face; e.l.f. Professional Powder Brush; e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow Brush

So these are my favorite makeup brushes so far in my makeup journey. I am going to explain why I like these brushes, what I use them for, and how expensive they are. 

First is the jane iredale Powder brush, when  I checked the website it appears that this brush isn't sold individual so the who set is a crazy price of $290. The whole jane iredale line is a skin care type brand, so if certain makeups or brushes break you out/ irritate your skin this line might be for you. I original chose this brush because it is very soft and durable, plus it is the perfect size for you blush application. Sorry about the price tag!:( 

Next up is the bareMinerals Full Flawless Face brush which is a very full brush that stands up to pressed powders like it's nobody's business. This brush's bristles are more course and not flimsy but the brush isn't harsh on you skin, it doesn't shed. I use this with all of my pressed or loose; skin toned or translucent powders. This sell for $28 at Sephora and other retailers. 

The third brush is the e.l.f. Professional Powder Brush which is veryyyy small, I love it, it is like a half size or something and it work perfect for contouring you face! $1 at eyeslipsface.com

Last but not least is my old faithful, the e.l.f. Professional Eyes Shadow Brush. I have had this brush for I don't even know how long! It works nicely to pack on shadow. I use this on my lid, in my crease and on brow bone, something's I even use it to apply a contour to my nose. It is GREAT. I have washed it and it didn't shed, I don't use it wet or with cream shadows but I'm sure it would do fine though because the bristles are packed in very dense. This work horse is also only $1 on the e.l.f. website.  

I think with this I pretty much covered every price range, haha, sorry they don't sell that brush individual but if you want to purchase, the set IS really nice. But hopefully, you all can at least pick up the two e.l.f. Brushes for your collection, or just enjoyed this blog:). Thanks for reading, if there is anything you would like to see me put on my blog, just leave it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment