Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Favorite Eyeliners, Drugstore and Highend!

I was going to do a review/ informational blog today on my hair color and what dye I use but I was having technical issues, so instead I an going to do a review on my favorite drugstore and high-end eyeliners, I mostly only use black liners though, so this review will have all black eyeliners and one nude eyeliner!
First is the nude liner, it is Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in the shade 005 Nude. I use this in my waterline to make my eyes appear larger. This is nicely pigmented, waterproof, and only 4 dollars. This is the only thing like this in my collection except a white liner that I don't like as much on my waterline.
Next, I will be my high end and drugstore liquid liners.  This is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner which is the high end liquid liner. This product has a felt tip and is easy to use, almost like a marker. I love using this for winged liners and everyday use. It is a bit waterproof but not to the point where you could swim all day and it still be there. It costs $20 which is a bit pricey but I haven't yet found a drugstore dupe or equivalent to this.
This product is very pigmented but is harder to apply than the Stila liner and it is a bit more time consuming to get a thin line but the way this appears on the eye is nice. Plus the price difference allows you to not mind the SLIGHTLY harder application process, this is the e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner which costs $3.
 
Next up, is the regular black eyeliners. This is my favorite high end eyeliner out of the several I have tried, it is the Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner which cost $24 at Sephora. It is a nice creamy black but I don't see the point in spending all that money when I have a wonderful drugstore alternative :) not a dupe but just as good. 
This is the same as the first item but it is in the shade 001 black which is a very rich black that you can use on the lash line or in the waterline. Also only $4 and works, in my opinion, just as well as the $24 dollar one!

I hope this helped someone decide what the best liner for them is or if it was just nice to hear some favorites from someone's collection other than their own! And as alway, I will take ideas for blogs in the comment section below!





No comments:

Post a Comment