Saturday, February 22, 2014

Clothing, Shoe, Accessories, and Makeup/Nail Haul - Charlette Russe, Rue21, Sephora, CVS

So yesterday I did a bit of a haul, in this blog, I will tell you what I got, what size it was, and how much it cost. In this little haul I decided to build up my collection of  Spring clothes, makeup, shoes, and accessories:
- 2 Accessories
- 3 Pairs of Shoes
- 4 Pieces of Clothing
- 4 Makeup and Nail Items

I got these retro, gold framed sunglasses with uv 400 protection lenses that are tan, so cute! $2 or $3 at rue21 in a clearance bin.
My next accessories were a set of three, gold midi rings that I purchased at Charlette Russe for $5.  They go on the middle of your finger. One say love, one is a heart and the other is a gold bow with coral colored pieces on it. You could also wear these like normal rings I'd you fingers were thin enough.
Next up I will post pics of me wearing the shoes and clothing, I will state where it came from and how much it was.


The dress is a size XL and a little tight on my size 14 butt, but it was $4.99. The shoes are a little big though in a size 9, I would say they are about 5 inches tall and heel looks like faux wood, the top is very strappy with a blach suede type material. Both these items are from Charlette Russe and I picked up the shoes for $4.99.
 
Next is this top and the shoes. The top is a jersey material other than the bow which is chiffon, it is completely strapless and has a sweet heart neckline. This top is short and came from Charlette Russe for $2.99. And the shoes are from rue 21 and costed $3 in the size 8. The shoes have cute side cut outs which will make them nice and breezy for Spring and Summer! 




In this picture, I had purchased the shirt and shoes, this time the shirt was from Rue 21 and the Shoes from Charlette Russe. The shirt is a size XL and zipped completely in the front. The back has the straps in an x shape. This is as short as it appears in the picture. Cost $3. Then the shoe, these little pee toes are a size 8 and have the same height and faux wood end wedges as the black ones, also only $4.99 at Charlette Russe.
Then this little spaghetti strapped crop top that as a liiittttle bit of boob support if you don't have a strapless bras available. I would also like to mention the length in the back of this top. It is a it longer in the back than the front and that is great for me because my body decided is was going to store some of my fat on my back and I am a bit uncomfortable with people seeing my back "boobs" and this length in the back is perfect for that, I got this item at Charlette Russe for $2.99.

Now last but certainly not least is my mini makeup haul from CVS and Sephora.
On the very left is a Milani color statement lipstick in fruit punch. It smells like fruit punch to! This was from CVS and about $5.50. The there was my one item from Sephora, the sephora brand liquid waterproof eyeliner in black 01. This is originally $12 but it was on sale for $6. This is a really pigmented liner and instead of it having bristles it has a felt tip like my Stila Liner. Then you have the Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Club Havana, such a pretty color and I really enjoy the Megalast polish formula. $1.99 Then lastly is my new Wet n Wild blush in heather silk, it is a pretty pinky, mauve shade and when I swatched this it felt so soft and the swatch was very true to color, pigmented  very well. It costs $2.99.

I hope everyone enjoyed my blog today, and if anyone has some questions or suggestions, post them below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment