Monday, March 10, 2014

All of my E.L.F. cosmetics/ products/ makeup for eyes and lips, the best and the worst!

So this post is a part two of a two part series. This will be my opinion on all of the e.l.f. Eyes and lip products I own! I will break it up into parts and do explanations for my likes and dislikes.

E.l.f. Eye Products I Enjoy:
Eyelid Primer -$1 - this product increases the longevity of your eyeshadow wear and can also make shadows more intense or vivid. I have bought this multiple times.
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen -$1 or $2- this product is a true definition of a hit and miss. The first time I bought it the product was completely dried out but then the second time I bought it the product was nicely pigmented and not dried up. The tip isn't extremely small but I do like the product a lot because of the felt tip, pigmentation, and wear.
Studio Liquid Precision Eyeliner -$3- this product also doesn't have at extremely small tip but once again I like the pigmentation. This applies easily.
* the eyeliners above were purchased in black and used to apply on my top lids only! does a winged liner in a breeze.

E.l.f Eye Product I Did Not Enjoy:
The Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Seattle -$10- price is ridiculous for e.l.f. it was an awful product, glitter everywhere, no pigmentation, difficult and messy to apply, dislike this product greatly.



E.l.f. Lip Product I Enjoyed:
Lip Exfoliator - $3- Probably my favorite E.l.f. Product of all. This takes all the dead dry skin of your lips, a unique,must have product. Smell and tastes like sugar! <3

E.l.f. Lip Products I found to be average, normal, or slightly below par.
Lip Ball Tinted -$2- the packaging makes it difficult to use. It smells great, feels like a gloss but it doesn't leave behind much color, even for a tint. I have these in the shades berry, nude, and peach.
Lip Stick -$1- These initially look nice on the lips, they smell fruity, but the staying power and packaging stick. Lasts at most an hour on the lips and I have had one of four break, plus the packaging always allows the lid to fall off. I have these in flirtatious, seductive, and posh.
Lip Stains -$2- Must apply multiple coats to achieve the correct color pay off then they don't have great staying power. I own this in pink petal, crimson crush, and berry blush.
Matte Lip Color - $3- Nicely pigmented and it doesn't feel too heavy but it is a dry formula.
Shimmer Lip Gloss -$2- Nice Pigmentation, true to color, little staying power. Sweet scent, light feeling on the lips, shines, and it has a doe foot applicator.

I hope that this little review helped my friend Candice through an E.l.f. Haul and help a bunch of other people as well! Still taking requests for posts in the comment section below!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment