Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yesterday's Face of the Day

So I haven't posted in a while but I figured since I had a little time today that I would do a face of the day from yesterday because I haven't done my makeup yet today! And don't know if I will either! #lazysunday

Face:
CeraVe Moistuizing Cream was applied all over my face because my skin has been super dry.
Then I used bareMinerals Prime Time all over my face.
I then used my e.l.f mineral concealer in the shade fair to correct under eye circles and redness around my nose.
Then I put bareMinerals Powder foundation in light all over my face.
Followed by my Wet n Wild blush in the shade Heather Silk, which I applied to my outer cheeks and not my apples.
Then I applied Benefits Hoola bronzer directly below my blush.
Then on my cheek bones I added some of the Wet n Wild color icon bronzer in the shade Reserve Your Cabana.. This shade is actually a highlight, I don't know why they call it a bronzer?

That was it for my face, so on to the eyes.

I applied my E.l.f  eyelid primer all over eyelids.
Then for the rest of my look I use my Nudetude by The Balm.
First I started with the shade stand-offish all over my inner lid and on my brow bone.
Then I put the shade sultry on my outer corner of my lid.
Lastly I put the shade sexy in my crease and blended it out.
I then applied a thick cat eye type of  winged eyeliner with my Stila all day eyeliner on my upper lash line.
On my lower lash line I applied my tarte smolderEYES eyeliner in fig just below my waterline.
I then applied my Salon Perfect Demi Whispie false lashes, with those I used my revlon lash glue in black.
My last and final eye step was filling in my brows with my e.l.f brow kit in medium.

Then last but not least, lips:

I used my NYC lip stain in Tropic Tan as a base. Then I went over that with a frosty pink Softlips lip balm.

And that was all she wrote:)
I'm sorry I didn't put out more blogs this week.

Updates in my life:
- Me and my boyfriend are looking seriously into buying a cute three bedroom house:)
- I went to the emergency room today because I had a reaction from some medications I was taking, I am okay though:)
- My cat cuddled with me because he knew I felt bad.
- My pet hedgehog ate his first French fry today.
- I bought my graduation outfit yesterday !!! So cute!!



My shirt in this picture is from Kohls and my earrings are from Rue21.

No comments:

Post a Comment